Friday, January 25, 2008

John's fun in Texas


John had the opportunity to go to Texas Jan. 17-20th. Being the SGA President of DMU, he has attended quarterly meetings since April of 07'. So far he has been to Washington D.C., Chicago, San Diego, Fort Worth, and will go to St. Louis in April. Every trip is paid for by the school, so he gets a mini "vacation". Except he's in meetings from 8-5 everyday he's there. Anyway, in Texas this last time he had the opportunity to try alligator, catfish, crawfish, and he went to the biggest honky-tonk bar in the states, called Billy Bobs Bar. He also got to go to a professional rodeo. All this while Kristine was home alone with three kids! But she not bitter at all!=) The other guy in the picture is Adam Andrews, who is on John's cabinet at DMU. So, that is his adventure in Texas. Until next time!

2 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Hi Fenstermakers! This is Jessica Ivie Johnson, from John's Rigby High School Newspaper class and I saw your little family on the reunion blog site, maybe you remember me? Well, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I feel your pain, my husband Kolby is in medical school and I feel like a single mom most of the time. We're in Oklahoma, by the way. Well, that's about it, just wanted to say hi and I'm excited to visit your hair bow website, I've got two girls myself who love to doll up! Good luck with school!

Robin and Stephenie said...

I also went to highschool with John. I just wanted to tell you that your Girls are beautiful! I love your bows. I have tried my hand at making them and they don't seem to turn out very good. So I will have to keep checking back