She LOVES the big swing!
It took her about 2 weeks to finally go across the ladder. It's up in the air about 2-3 feet and she didn't like that!
She was trying to hang on and kick her feet up, but after the picture, ended up face planting on the mat! But, tried again and succeeded!
Big happy cheesey smile on the obstacle course!She's actually doing really well too!
I enrolled Olyvia in gymnastics here in Ankeny for a 7 week course. She loves it! Surprised? Not really. She goes with one of her friends, Oakley, and is the shortest one in her group. However, she will need to get used to that, because I think that will be a problem for life. She has to watch someone else do the task first, to make sure it's ok, then she dives into the fun. The pictures aren't the best because I'm up on an observing deck about 15 ft. above her, but I got the best I could. She loves it and can't wait to start the next session!


1 comment:
Oakley is so happy to have Olyvia in her class. Every week while getting ready to go she says "and Olyvia will be there?" I've switched gymnastics places and classes so much I think she wants to be sure that something hasn't changed since last week.
Post a Comment