Yes, it is true! We are moving back to Idaho, the promised land! ;P For those of you who don't understand our madness, let me explain...My sweet husband has worked very hard to become something he's dreamed about since he was little. He always said he wanted to be a doctor. So, here we are in Dayton, OH filling that dream, thinking that we'd be here for about 5 years or so. (Hence, our moving from Iowa.) However, my husband had not decided on what he wanted to be when he grew up, until he came here. He always said he had NO interest in general medicine. Well, guess what!?? HE DOES! Therefore, all of the residencies that he wants to apply to are back west. Which, in turn, would leave me back here in Ohio for about 5 months, by myself, next fall. NOT AN OPTION! So, we searched for tenants to take our lease over and we are FREE now to return!
We will be returning SOON! About 2 1/2 weeks to be exact. The girls and I are moving home April 23rd and my sweet husband will soon follow. He has to stay behind and finish up rotations here. So, there you go! There's the scoop. For those in Idaho, we are excited to see you. For those in Ohio, we will miss you! For those in Iowa, we still miss you! Thanks for checking in on our madness!
10 comments:
Glad to hear you guys found tenants and that everything has worked out for you. We wish you all the best!
Don't sound too thrilled that you're leaving. Gosh! I'm glad things worked out so nicely for you. Good luck in Idaho, you traitor:)
I'm so glad you guys are able to move back to Idaho, there's nothing like being close to family. I feel bad that we didn't come visit while we were in Ohio- we were seriously there for 2 1/2 days and had to try to split that between my Aunt and Uncle and my brother and his wife so we really didn't have a lot of time! But I was thinking about you guys and wondered how close we were to you! Good luck with the move.
Welcome back home! It will be good to have you around.
what about those of us in Michigan? :) Good luck with your crazy month of April. You guys shoudl be pretty good at packing and moving though huh? We'll miss you!
Yea for us!! We are so excited you are coming home... we are back in Idaho too! Call us when you get here, we will plan a party! Love you guys!
So does that mean that you'll be coming through Iowa on your way to Idaho? You should totally stop by. You guys could even stay a night here with us...
SHUT UP!! I couldn't be happier! Squeeze you soon!xo
Hey that is great! There are pleny of days that I wish we had a good reason to move back to Utah. Good luck with the move. I was just thinking about you all-Kenzie said yesterday,"Do you remember that friend of mine-Olivia, who used to live in that house!" We were at the soccer fields. we miss your family-but are so excited for you to move to Idaho.
Oh I'm sad I didn't get to say bye !
I'm glad you will be together though, sometimes that makes all the difference in the world.
I really enjoyed getting to know you and the girls, and will miss you lots :)
Post a Comment