Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving.....AGAIN!

Hello all! Yes, we are still alive. There's so much to blog and no time at all. So, I thought I'd just throw a quick post out there! John will be graduating from DMU next Saturday, May 29th and will be an official DOCTOR! YEA!!!! We are so proud of him and can't wait for residency. Luckily, we won't have to wait long. As soon as we get back, he has 2 weeks of solitude and then it all hits the fan!!!! LITERALLY! I pretty much don't have a husband until about February, except 1 week in November so we can have our baby. Oh, by the way, for those of you who don't know, we are expecting. I'm due November 23rd. I will keep you all updated when we find out what it is. THINK BLUE!!!!!!! We are moving to Pocatello, ID so John can do his residency there for 3 years and then who knows where we'll end up. BUT, do you know what that means? NO MOVING FOR 3 YEARS!!! HIP HIP HOORAY! So excited for that!

Makayla just finished 1st grade with flying colors and will be a mighty 2nd grader next year! YIKES! She's getting so big and is pretty helpful to us. BUT, SASSY! Oh dear! Teenage years....not going to be pretty.=)

Olyvia will be in kindergarten in the Fall! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaa! My little Yummies is growin' up. I think she's excited, but those of you who know Olyvia, her personality is more....Whatever!

Addi, ohhhhh Addi! She is getting so big and starting to say whatever the heck she wants! She is the funniest kid! We're never bored when she's around and her kisses melt us every time. She is so lovey and sweet, but naughty and mischievous!=) She loves playing outside with her sisters and playing pretend. She's usually the dog.=)

So, that's a sum of our lives currently. Nothing too exciting, but definitely some different chapters coming up. Hopefully after the move I can keep up. We'll see.=) Take care all!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey Kristine and Family. This is Carla from high school I found your blog from the class reunion blog. You have a way cute family and I now live closer to Pocatello so we'll have to get together sometime. If you make it to the reunion we may see you on Saturday.