Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're Back!

Hey all! Sorry for the delay of the Fenstermaker Family Drama! Life happens, and that's all I can say! We have been very busy, of course. John is just getting ready to start his 4th rotation in Hematology/Oncology. Which he is very excited for because it's on his "list" of things to be when he "grows up"! His previous rotations have been psychology (which he hated), family practice (which he LOVED!), and internal medicine (which was ok). So, needless to say, he's been busy. I, of course, have been busy with the children. Whoever said the more kids you have, it gets easier........LIED! My schedule revolved around a five, four and one year old schedule. I'm 26, but I can't do what I want unless it's in their schedule! Oh well, life goes on right! I am still doing bows and loving it. For those of you who haven't checked out our site, DO IT! We have something for everyone! We have recently added hats and puppy bows. I love creating new things and making people happy! It's been great!
Makayla is a happy, healthy Kindergartner! Unfortunately, she's too much like her parents. She came home the other day and said, "Mom, I NEED to call Isabel! I have to tell her something!" My first reaction was, um, you're FIVE! You're too young to be this social! But look who she has for parents!
Olyvia is loving preschool! She gets to ride the bus home and usually is asleep everyday! It's pretty funny! She goes at 1 p.m. and gets done at 4:15, but by the time the bus gets her home it's 5! It's a little hard, but she makes it. She gets to eat lunch there also and loves that! She doesn't know the names of her friends, she just says she plays with "friends, all of them".
Addisyn just turned 1!!!!! I can't believe my baby is one. It's sooooo crazy! She turned one and decided that she wanted to walk AND be a monster! She is walking everywhere! AND, since she can walk, she thinks she can climb the stairs! She can go up, but not down and it gives us a heart attack every time! If we can't hear her, we'll yell for her and she's upstairs walking around or playing! She's getting so big and such a great personality. We're not sure where she came from though. She's tall and skinny! Yeah, not our child!=) She's a cutie though, so we'll claim her!
Well, that's the skinny! We're doing fabulous and just keep going day to day. I will be updating our blog with different events, so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Celeste Adams said...

My heck, its about time. I was wondering what you were up too. I'm still in shock about Addi walking. That is crazy, she is growing up way too fast. I don't know who she got the tall genes from but tell John to check out the mail man. J/K. We miss you guys and we can't wait to get a chance to get together. Love ya!