Ode to Aunt Tirsh and Great Grandma Fenstermaker!=)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Christmas Jammies
So, every year, we try to get matching jammies as a family. Well, usually to do that, you have to sew them. Well, if any of you know me, I don't sew. I try, but fail. So, last year I had bought fabric to make us jammies while my mother-in-law was with us for Thanksgiving. Well, that was a joke. So, I've had the fabric for a year and still no jammies. John's sister, Trisha, came to visit and help us this summer, and some how I talked her into taking the fabric back to Idaho with her to sew my family jammies. Well, as you can see it happened! It didn't happen until December 17th, but they still got done! Thanks so much Aunt Tirsh! You're the best! Also, to Great Grandma Fenstermaker for the fabric! We wore our jammies Christmas Eve and all day the next day, and the next, and the next.....just kidding. Just two days!=) So, happy new jammies for Christmas!=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment