I wanted to take a picture of Addi in her new outfit from Christmas, from Grandma and Grandpa Fenstermaker. Well, I got the camera and told her to smile, and that she did. She also managed to "pose" for me by copying her sisters and pointing her toe and leaning on the wall. That's how the older one's do it, so why not her. It was too funny and I just had to post it. So, thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for the outfit. She fashions it well!


Little miss teeth!
8 comments:
so cute! She is getting so big!
Have I told you lately how stinkin cute she is? Can I have her?
She is so cute and looks just like a good mix of you other girls. Wow! Where has time gone?
Oh! Your little girls are getting so big! Yes, we were on vacation forever! Wish we could have seen you guys over the holidays! Let's really plan to get together soon. Maybe we can plan a trip this spring! Oh, and we are watching the Steelers and Ravens play...looking good! Go Pittsburgh!
How cute is she!! :) What a little poser! And as you probably know it only gets worse the older they get! Mine is 9 now and she poses for everything. Even when I am just trying to get a candid shot she poses AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!
You have such a cute blog and a darling family. Fun to see.
You Blog... You Blog! So great to see your little family! xoxoxoxoxo
Could she be any cuter!? She is getting so big!
Post a Comment